13 February 2013

Miracle Answered Prayer: Give Birth

Hi COLLINS,

I’m Rachel from Nigeria, in our house we were born three girls. My mum gave birth to our first born by operation, then gave birth to our 2nd born by operation and when she was giving birth to me the last born by operation she passed away. My eldest sister gave birth to her first born by operation, 2nd born by operation and still passed away in theater giving birth to her 3rd born by operation. Second born sister too gave birth to her 1st and 2nd by operation and also passed away giving birth to her 3rd by operation.

I gave birth to my 1st and 2nd born by operation and now am pregnant and coming from the hospital where the doctor examined me and told me that an operation is inevitable. Now am really afraid that i will follow the same path as my mom and my sisters. I don’t want to die, please guys pray for me even if it’s a generational curse God will break it. No matter your religion, i believe we all pray to the same God. Please Collins, you're posts have been so inspirational to me and most of my facebook friends, please post this today because i will be taken to the theater tomorrow and I’m sure God will answer our prayers and i will walk out of that theater holding my baby with my hands.

Thank you 


Update on Feb 3, 2013

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!!!

I'M HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE RACHEL ACTUALLY GAVE BIRTH TO A BOUNCING BABY BOY. GLORY BE TO GOD

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH PRAYERS. I'M SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF US WHO PRAYED FOR HER AND I WISH RACHEL AND THE LIL BOY ALL THE BEST



Source: COLLINS OKELLO




No comments:

Post a Comment